Convert JPG to PDF
JPG to PDF converter software is duly implemented by advance conversion techniques which let you converting thousands of JPG images into adobe PDF formats. Convert your various images, pictures, scan documents, screenshots, graphics, personal drawing of JPG files into PDF files with varied setting like set page margin, image size and page size. You can change your all JPG, JPEG, JPE, JFIF image files into acrobat documents using few steps. JPEG to PDF converter utility transforms images (JPG formats) into PDF file without making any changes on the original quality of JPG files.
By using this software you can make single PDF file or individual PDF file after conversion. Software supports a group conversion of the JPG files into PDF documents and save your precise time. JPG to PDF converter has option to set PDF Meta information on the PDF file and provide names on selected PDFs. JPEG to PDF maker application transform highly dense image files into Acrobat file formats with single page or multi-pages PDF file. Save your PDF file by encrypting password protection and avoids unauthorized accessing. PDF utility is accepted by all latest Windows OS like XP, Vista, NT, 7, 8 or 8.1.
Key features of Convert JPG to PDF Software
- Convert JPG image into PDF files with single step.
- Supports batch conversion of the JPG files.
- Directly transform your scan (jpg) into PDF formats.
- Automatic to preserve the quality of the generated PDF documents.
- Very fast for changing JPG images into PDF file.
- Transform images, pictures, screenshots, snaps, shots, stills or personal drawings into PDF file.
- Set page margin, page size or image size before creating PDF from JPG photo.
- Set PDF Meta information like Title, Author, Keywords and Subject.
- Option to add some prefix or suffix with file names.
- Allow to add password protection security to generated PDF document.